China CNC Turning Service suppliers The purpose of precision black anodized aluminum cnc machining on aluminum is to overcome the defects of aluminum alloy surface hardness and wear resistance, expand the scope of application, and prolong the service life. Surface treatment technology has become an indispensable part of the use of aluminum alloys.
In the actual process, there are many anodizing of aluminum alloys, which can be applied in daily life. Because of the characteristics of this process, a hard protective layer is formed on the surface of aluminum parts, which can be used to produce kitchen utensils and other daily necessities. However, the anodizing effect of cast aluminum is not good, the surface is not bright, and it can only be black. Aluminum alloy profiles are better.
The role of precision black anodized aluminum cnc machining:
4. Improve the bonding force with organic coatings
5. Improve the bonding force with the inorganic covering layer
CertificatePassed the ISO9001, ISO13485, ISO14001, SGS quality system certification.
The difference between anodizing and conductive oxidation:
1. Anodizing is carried out under the condition of high voltage electricity. It is an electrochemical reaction process: while conductive oxidation (also called chemical oxidation) does not require electricity, it only needs to be immersed in potion. a pure chemical reaction.
2. Anodizing takes a long time, often tens of minutes, while conductive oxidation only takes a few tens of seconds.
3. The film produced by anodic oxidation has several microns to dozens of microns, and is hard and wear-resistant; the film produced by conductive oxidation is only 0.01-0.15 microns, and the wear resistance is not very good, but it is both conductive and resistant to atmospheric corrosion. That’s its advantage.
4. The oxide film is originally non-conductive, but because the film generated by conductive oxidation is really thin, it is conductive.China CNC Turning Service suppliers